The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is located in the Delhi University North Campus having Metro Rail connectivity of Vishwa Vidyalaya station, which is hardly half-a kilometer from the Institute.
The Institute has recently constructed an Auditorium-cum-Convention Centre (named as Paintal Memorial Golden Jubilee Auditorium) at the VPCI Campus, fully equipped with the ‘state-of-the art’ function and eco-friendly environment.
The Auditorium-cum-Convention Centre has one Main Auditorium (300 seated), one Seminar Hall (100 seated) and two Seminar Halls (each 50 seated). It has also a large well decorated basement space which is meant for serving food for the participating delegates as well as for displaying Stalls and Exhibitions.
This centrally air conditioned Auditorium-cum-Convention Centre has been conceived to provide an excellent environmental atmosphere surrounded with plush of greenery and ample parking space. It is also well equipped with latest gadgets and digital audio-visual systems.
Shift-wise prescribed rentals for the use of the Auditorium-cum-Convention Centre for Government Organisations and Private Organisations
DAY SHIFT: 09:00 hrs. to 17:00 hrs
EVENING SHIFT: 17:00 hrs. to 24:00 hrs
|Particulars||Government Organisations (in Rs.)||Private Organisations (in Rs.)|
|Main Auditorium Hall (300 seated)||25,000/-||35,000/-|
|Seminar Hall (100 seated)||7,000/-||10,000/-|
|Seminar Hall (50 seated) each||5,000/-||7,000/-|
|Audio-visual charges for Auditorium Hall/Seminar Hall (each Hall)||2,500/-||3,000/-|
|Ground Floor Hall (Cafeteria Hall)||15,000/-||20,000/-|
|Full accommodation consisting of all above for each shift||77,500/-||1,06,000/-|
|Administrative charges for provision of deputing security men at parking area, Auditorium gate, audio-visual operation, caretaker, etc., during use/shift timings of Auditorium||5,000/-||5,000/-|
1. Requisition for booking on printed letter head of the user addressed to the Director, V.P. Chest Institute along with a booking fee of Rs. 5000/- in the form of a bank Demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Director, V.P. Chest Institute, Delhi” will be accepted for booking not more than four months in advance. The booking fee so deposited will be returnable only in the event of cancellation of the booking by the VPCI. In case the venue is not utilized by the user on the stipulated date or the Auditorium is handed over without proper cleaning the booking amount will be forfeited.
2. The entire amount of the rentals should be made in the form of a bank demand Draft drawn in favour of the “Director, V.P. Chest Institute, Delhi”, at least 15 working days in advance excluding the date for which the Auditorium has been booked which will be refundable/adjustable with the rentals/cancellation charges/damage, if any, caused to the Auditorium due to negligent use, after handing over the Auditorium duly cleaned.
3. Confirmation of booking will be issued only after receiving the entire amount of the rentals in advance by a Demand Draft.
4. The charges for Preview Room, if required, for each shift will be Rs. 1000/-.
5. The charges for Store Room, if required, for each shift will be Rs. 500/-.
6. The possession of the Auditorium will have to be taken over by the user about two hours prior to schedule time of shift for which it is permitted and handed over back to the representative of the VPCI duly cleaned within an hour after close of the shift.
7. Use of eatables inside the Auditorium and pasting of Notices/Bills, etc., inside and outside of the Auditorium are strictly prohibited.
8. Cancellation of booking can be done before 10 days in advance from the date for which Auditorium is allotted failing that 10% of the amount (from the total rentals) will be deducted for each day of shortfall.
9. The decision of the Director, VPCI will be final and binding on the booking/allotment/cancellation of the Auditorium.
10. Government taxes, if any, will be charged extra.
11. The Auditorium will be rented out only for Academic activities for both Government and Private organizations.